2020 has been the strangest year of all. Back in January, no one could have predicted that kissing would soon be labeled a high-risk activity.
This year’s global sex toy market represented an income of approximately $24,929.0 million and is expected to grow at an annual rate of 9.2%; it is projected to reach $49,705.7 million by the end of 2026.
As various government agencies have reminded us, the safest sexual partner during the COVID-19 pandemic is yourself. However, that does not mean that satisfying sexual experiences are off the table.
So, what can you expect in your sock on Christmas morning?
For the naughty, there might be some devilish surprises to bring out their more libidinous side, while the good guys may enjoy some heavenly chocolate truffles to feast on even before getting out of bed.
So we’ve put together the best sexual gifts and accessories to give to your single friends, those already in love, or to make you a self-gift for the holidays.
We would say that there has never been a better time to give a sex toy.
It’s scientifically proven that hormones released during sex, such as serotonin and oxytocin, reduce stress and improve feelings of happiness — something we could all use more to end this 2020.
Here are some toys that will make your holiday’s more joyful:
- Womanizer Liberty of Lily Allen Rechargeable clitoris stimulator: In her 2018 autobiography, My Thoughts Exactly, the British singer Lily Allen named the Womanizer “the vibrator above all the other ones,” since it was able to give her ten orgasms in a row! Allen has now co-designed a limited, pink edition of the device with two different-sized stimulation heads to ensure the perfect fit for everybody. Womanizer’s patented technology uses airwaves to stimulate clitoral nerve endings without direct contact to avoid your becoming desensitized.
- Lelo’s Sona 2: The latest version of the revolutionary Sona, the Sona 2, uses sound waves to stimulate your entire clitoris without vibrations. The newest version has more settings: it starts with a softer intensity, and the surface area is larger to satisfy all types of anatomy.
- Grey Greedy Girl Rabbit Vibrator Fifty Shades: The Greedy Girl Rabbit vibrator is probably one of the best rabbit vibrators you can buy for less than $100. It has two independent motors for tons of power, three modes of clitoral stimulation, and 12 shaft vibration modes. It was initially released at the height of the Fifty Shades book, but it’s such a damn good toy that it still sells like hotcakes.
- Manikhin Poker Cards: If you’re sick of board games, give the game night a vintage twist with a new deck of cards. Inspired by the art of vintage and burlesque cards, this game is illustrated by the artist Roma Manikhin and will add an erotic and slightly weird touch to your next poker game.
- Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Panty Vibrator: This panty vibrator is not only affordable but also super popular because it delivers. It’s been around for a few years, and the fact that it’s still a bestseller says a lot about how good it is. It comes with an adjustable panty for the environment and long-distance remote control.
- Dame Products’ Eva II: This cute beetle-shaped vibrator is designed specifically for hands-free penetrative sex, as the small spring-loaded wings rest against your lips during PIV. It’s a great idea in theory, but one thing to keep in mind is that it may not fit you perfectly since it comes in one size only.
- Lelo Vanilla & Cocoa Cream Massage Candle: Made with all-natural soy wax, shea butter, and apricot kernel oil, this candle is perfect for winter nights. First, light it to set the mood, then use the incredibly fragrant melted wax to massage your partner. Everyone wins.
- Chocolate for your skin by Brujita Skinscare’s Productos: Give love to the body. Brujita Skincare’s products are made with earthy clays and powders rich in minerals from the Mexican markets. They obtain everything from suppliers in the hope of making the market culture in Mexico known.
- Latitude Sex Pot intimate oil: a special oil for cannabis lovers. If the word “lubricate” is always a good idea in sex, this product will achieve it with an extra touch. Although this one has THC, you will not feel a traditional “high” since it is not absorbed into the bloodstream. Keep in mind that all oil-based lubricants are not compatible with latex condoms, as they make them more likely to break, so if you are using one, use the oil only for foreplay.
- Dame Products’ Pillo: Not really a sex toy, but the third most important product of the Dame brand. It’s a specially designed adaptive pillow that you can place underneath to make even your favorite positions much better.
You can’t say we haven’t given you options. Say goodbye to 2020 properly, and merry Christmas!