It’s no secret that 2020 has been a year full of surprises. None of us expected the deadliest virus of the 21st century (and everything that came with it) to hit us this hard. The world was not prepared for so much loss and pain. However, after nine months of dealing with COVID-19, most of us have adapted to our new realities.
Adapting doesn’t mean we just need to accept the negativity that has invaded our lives. Learning how to cope is not enough to bring back our joy. We must make changes and start over, allowing ourselves to heal and move forward. Whatever struggles this year has brought to us, what better way to leave it all behind than a new year?
2021 is the new beginning that we are all looking forward to. We wish we could mentally and physically prepare for what’s to come, but nobody knows what the future holds, making the waiting more difficult. Anxiety and uncertainty cloud any vision that we could have of next year.
Regardless of the unknown, there is one thing that we can control: Our spiritual selves. Spiritual preparation is key to the way we experience 2021. Connecting with Mother Earth, especially, is incredibly important. Fortunately for us, We’Moon facilitates this process.
We’Moon is an astrological planner complete with moon signs and phases, showcasing art and writing by women from many lands. These contributors have adopted the term “wemoon” or “we of the moon” to embrace the moon’s cycles and our primary relation to the cosmic flow while rejecting words that define us in relation to men, such as women or females.
The calendar does not only seek to represent and amplify the voices of women and marginalized identities from different cultures, but it also provides an opportunity for us to learn about our surroundings and grow closer to the universe. Here are some highlights of We’Moon:
- Astrological data in PST
- Moon phases depicted for every day
- Notation of when the moon changes signs
- Void of Course Moon date, time, and aspects
- Notation of when the sun changes signs
- Astrological predictions for every sun sign in the zodiac
- Holiday / Holy Day writings about each of the Wiccan / pagan celebrations days
- Over 100 images of fabulous feminist art and over 100 righteous writings by outstanding poets and storytellers. Women from all over the world submit all of these works
- The planner is laid out in a week-at-a-glance format
- Month-at-a-glance moon phase calendar pages in the appendix
- Year-at-a-glance calendars with full and new moons for both the current and following year, so we can schedule our full and new moon circles well in advance